Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crocheted Basket

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

First of all, I would like to give thanks to all you bloggers out there! For inspiring me to become one as well. It is not an easy job to do but you continue to amaze me with your masterpiece everyday. I pray that you continue to be inspired in your work. :)

I saw this cute Chunky Crocheted basket last year in  All About Ami site. And since then, I thought of making one. I'm just happy that my dream has finally come true..


My Crocheted Basket Topview


I didn't use the yarn suggested on the pattern instead, I use 2 strands of Baguio Yarn and 5.5 Susan Bates Crochet hook. Baguio Yarns are one of our local yarns here in PH which is also classified as worsted weighted yarn. Since I used different yarn and hook, I added more rows until I get the desired height and width. The basket is not as sturdy as I pictured it to be but it's enough to hold yarns. Thanks bro for holding this up for me. :D 


My Crocheted Basket side view

My Crocheted Basket

I hope you guys are inspired to make one as well. It is good to follow the materials used as they are proven and tested but it is always fun to try new things and discover different result. :) 

Thank you for reading and Happy Crocheting!

Love,
Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...