Saturday, July 23, 2016

Birthday @ Hong Kong Disneyland


Disney Castle
Two of my favorite colors blue & pink! *Disney Castle*

Celebrating 30 years in Disney wasn't so bad at all in fact it was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.


Hong Kong Disneyland

https://bluboxoflove.blogspot.com


Ariel's Castle
I can live on a place like this. Ariel's castle on my opinion is the best! :p

The sky was very clear and the sun was beaming with all it's might that day very far from the bipolar weather we had from the past few days. When I stepped out of the train and into the park, I felt like I entered into a time machine. Back on the days where all was fun, simple & magical. At least for that day, I felt like a child again. Seeing & feeling everything, taking it all in.. didn't want to miss a single detail, just like I always do when I watch every disney movie  (especially those princess movies)


Inside Hong Kong Disneyland


Hong Kong Disneyland

From babies in strollers to old women in wheelchairs, from cute toddlers to little kids on princess dresses, from little boys eating ice cream to big boys playing light sabers, from teenagers with minnie headbands to women with backpacks (uhum) it was a sight to behold. Disney makes everyone happy & everything magical. I hope  to come back again someday with my family. I'm sure they'll enjoy it very much just like I did.


Royal Highness
Love. :)

Enjoying this chocolate vanilla filled ice cream on a shade with a view was one of the best way to capped off yet another milestone in my life.


Chocolate Ice Cream
I didn't have cake but I have this. Couldn't ask for more! :)

PS. The night parade & the fireworks display is a must see! Don't leave without watching it.  And by the way, buy at least one magnet to remember a once magical day.. :)

Key chains!


ArielBelle
     
                                                  Mickey

           Castle

Disney Fireworks
Till next time Disney Land. :)


Thank you so much for reading. Till next time. Be adventurous! 

Love, 
Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...