Saturday, July 9, 2016

Everything must go SALE!




Hi Dears. This sale is much more like a birthday sale. But since June has already passed and we are now on the 2nd week of July, I think the name is just perfect. I love yarns. If I can keep them for years I will. But I guess letting them go is the best way to help them fulfill their purpose.


Yarns included on this sale are brand new which I also sell on my facebook page and where I will host this sale as well. It includes Ice Yarn Magic Light, Outlast, Baby Design, Angora Active, Lino Morbido, Red Heart Soft Yarn, Cannon & Monaco. There are limited color and quantity on each type so one must be fast on commenting “mine (qty)” on the picture of yarn/s desired. We’ll acknowledge the first comment by asking on the delivery info.


Sale will run from Sunday, July 10, 2016 – Wednesday, July 19, 2016. Payments can be made until Wednesday, July 20, 2016. Aside from bank transfers through BPI & BDO we'll now be accepting payments via PayPal with a very small fee to be added on your total purchase! Just let us know if you'll be paying using PayPal so that we can give you an invoice with the updated total amount. All paid yarns (yarns + delivery fee)  will be delivered on Thursday, July 21, 2016. Please take note of the new Xend delivery rates posted on our facebook page as well. 


And since you are already reading this blog, I might as well give you a hint of the yarns/threads that are up for sale. :) You may want to bookmark this link to be the first to comment mine. ;)



Thank you for reading. Happy Crocheting & God bless! 


Love
Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...