Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Special


I've known love because of you. 
The love that is genuine and so true
And though we may not agree in everything 
I want you to know that you are still my darling

Thank you for everything that you do
I can't thank you enough for all of it though
But I want you to know that..
I thank God everyday because of you! --Jho Gomez


Maybe you have already watched the world's toughest job video, right? If you haven't I encourage you to watch it. I laugh and cried while watching it (good thing no one saw me) :p




Truth be told, my mother and my 2 siblings grew up away from each other. I still remember the drama every time she had to leave us for her job. I can only imagine how heartbreaking it was to my mom who worked hard for us. So now that we are altogether I thank God for everything that happened. :) Indeed, everything happens for a reason. 

I'm so excited! This is the first Mother's day that we are together. So I want to make this extra special. Instead of buying a card I made one myself. :) I used an Oslo paper here, folded crosswise. The borders are from the scrap booking section of our local bookstore. 
Mother's Day Card Close up

I designed the flowers myself. If you'd like to make one I made the tutorial here. Hope you like it. Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom. <3


Mother's Day Card with yarns and hook


Mother's Day Card with cupcakes


Thank you and Happy Crocheting.! 

Love,
Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...