Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Coco, the Yorkie

Hello Dears! It's been a long time since I dropped by and write a blog. I hope you are all doing well and happy with your life. :) Summer is almost here in Manila and each day is getting hotter. But who cares? This is the best time to go to the beach and have a good time with family and friends! Right? ;)


bluboxoflove.blogpot.com

Last month one of my close friend, Aby decided to work abroad and as a parting gift, I gave her something cute to keep her company. You are right, that is Coco, the Yorkie. Before she bought Bruno, she planned to have a Yorkie. But I guess everything really happens for a reason. :)


bluboxoflove.blogspot.com

The pattern originally came from a Japanese pattern. Thankfully, Crochet Parfait translated this to an English pattern which you can found here. I only use 1 type of yarn which is Red Heart Crochet & Hand knitting Yarn 120m in white, black & warm brown. Though the yarn is classified as size 4, this is a bit thinner and softer compared to Red Heart Super Saver, so I decided to use hook size 2.5 mm. 

The pattern is very much easy to follow but if this is your first time to make an ami, I suggest you watch Amigurumi to go's video on how to attach the parts. Believe me, it is very helpful. ;) Plus, their ami's are cute and free! 

Dears, I wish you all have a meaningful and happy Summer! God bless and Happy Crocheting! 

Love,
Jho

                                                                            ☀☀☀

                                                   Follow me on FacebookInstagram Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...