Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Charming Bruno

The Charming Bruno and myself
I can't believe Bruno was emotional on our first meeting. I love you Bruno!

Hi Dears! I hope you are all doing well. :) I really had a wonderful off. I've got to meet my best friend, Aby and her charming baby Bruno. :) Isn't he a certified fashionista? I love how he rocks his red sweater and his adorable blue shoes (which was by the way a major head turner!). 

It was our first time to meet and I was thinking of something to give to him. Thanks Heaven for the wonderful tutorial of Mikey (he's one of the person behind The Crochet Crowd). If you'd like to make one, I've added the video below. For the written pattern, please click here.



I used Red Heart Super Saver in Hot Red which I got from Coats Manila Bay, Inc (I've linked up their Facebook page by the way). Just leave them a message if your interested. You may also buy Cannon and other Red Heart products from them and they'll ship it right at your door step. :) 

More of Bruno's below: 
Bruno you are really a charmer! I am sure to get you on my future projects. (Photo courtesy of Aby & Roy)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! God bless and Happy Crocheting! 


Love,
Jho



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...