Saturday, June 7, 2014

Month of June

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing good. :) I can't believe we are almost on the 2nd half of the year! Time really flies so fast and before we know it, it's Christmas time. Alright, I know we still have many things to celebrate and before those year-end celebrations happen let's cherish the beautiful and exciting months ahead of us.

There are so many things to celebrate this month. There are 3 that I would like to share with you. :) First, it's our Independence Day on the 12th. Second, it's my BIRTHDAY! And last but not least it's the launch of MBdC. 

Since this is my birthday month I thought of sharing with you the crochet pieces that my brother Saldy made. He's my younger brother and aside from playing online games, he also love doing crochet. This is where MBdC comes from it means: My-Brother-does-Crochet. I believe that beautiful crochet pieces shouldn't be kept away but to be shared to serve as inspiration to others. I'll keep you posted about this on the upcoming days. :) 

Since this is my birthday month(sorry for repeating that line, I just don't want you to forget that it's my birthday month.;)) I'll be posting more crochet inspirations that I made. Thank you so much for your continued support. I want you to know that you are one of my inspiration to continue my passion for crochet. 

And for the sneak peak of the blog I'll be posting in a bit.. 





Stay tuned! 

Happy Crocheting!

Love,
Jho









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...