Saturday, August 3, 2019

I love Granny Squares!



free-crochet-pattern


I love granny squares!! I love love love it so much!! I think my caffeine boost just kicked in but nevertheless it's the same excitement every time I see granny squares. :D  I'm always in awe of the number of projects it can be use to. Plus it's easy to work with! Whenever I have ongoing granny square project I make sure to bring a hook and yarn just in case I have time to sneak in some crocheting (especially during doctor's appointment!). It's also my way of getting rid of my phone. I feel so productive when I do that. 


There's so many free crochet granny square patterns out there but these are the 3 that I am crocheting right now. 


Circle Granny Square by Just be Crafty 

     This circle to square granny square is a fresh take on the classic granny square which results in a more modern flair to a cherished classic!

free-crochet-pattern


Rosie Posie by Cherry Heart
     This flower granny square looks like an upgrade of a circle granny. It's so fun to crochet with and is ideal for beginners too! I use 1 color just for trial but you can use different colors on the 1st to 3rd row for the flowers. 

free-crochet-pattern


Primavera Flower by Dada's Place
     This flower granny square is my current fave. The flowers are made using popcorn stitch which makes the flowers to pop more! 


free-crochet-pattern


I plan to make a removable pillow case out of this but I still don't know how to do it properly.  If you know or have links to any tutorial for that, could you please comment below? I would love to try it. 


For more crochet granny squares pattern you can follow my Pinterest board here dedicated to granny squares.  Thank you and happy crocheting. :)


10 + Amazing Websites with Free Crochet Patterns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...