Monday, February 27, 2017

Learning New Art

Hi, Dears! How's your 2017 so far? I hope you are all doing great and inspired. Last year, I told myself that I will be more creative this year. There are just so many that appeals to me and for some time I didn't know where to begin. It started with calligraphy, then watercolor painting, digital painting, lettering, fashion illustration, sewing and photography (I'm still not sure if that is the final list. :p) 

For the past month, I was jumping from one to another. It was fun at first but I realized that if I really want to learn I should focus on one art first. It was a hard decision to make since I easily get bored. Anyway, decision must be made so I started with what is handy and that is calligraphy and drawing. I tried both in traditional and digital form but I just didn't have the time to take pictures of the ones on paper. Next time I'll tell you more about my art journey but for now, let me share with you what I've done so far. 


Eyes on Sketchbook App
Done using Sketchbook app 

Calligraphy on Procreate App
Done using Procreate app


Digital Drawing on IPAD
Done using a combination of Procreate (drawing) and Graphic (Font). By the way, font is from Design Cuts

Calligraphy
This was done in Procreate app using worksheet from The Postman's Knock



Lastly, my first love, CROCHET. I always go back to crochet no matter where my craft/art journey takes me. I don't know but there's just something about crochet that warms my heart. :)

             
Crochet
Crochet Pattern from Lalylala

There's just so many beautiful things to learn. Stay inspired and make art my dears. Till next time. 


Love,
Jho


♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...