Thursday, June 13, 2019

African Flower Throw Pillow


http://bluboxoflove.blogspot.com


If there's one crochet motif that I really love the most. It's the African Flower Pattern. Hands down. I don't know why, I just fell in love with it. I've used this motif on many occasions just like this african flower bag and these key chains. The pattern is very versatile, you can make it bigger or smaller depending on your project. It's very easy too. ;)



Aren't the colors beautiful? It was inspired by a pinterest *post* which I pinned the very first time I saw it. The colors have a minimalist touch; very simple, clean and crisp looking, very different from the others which are usually too girly :p (btw I made one girly african flower throw pillow too).



http://bluboxoflove.blogspot.com


For the materials, I used No 8 Monaco Mercerized Cotton Thread (colors white, light blue and apple green) and no 5 IMIA steel hook. I've crocheted the squares individually first and joined them using single crochet row by row. If you've used joined as you go on your projects, I believe that is one better option too. Btw, the pillow measures roughly 12 inches on each four sides. I didn't crochet the back side, instead I attached a fabric and buttons for the openings. I can't seem to find the pattern I used however you may choose the pattern you like on this *link



I hope to finish more craft/crochet project this year and blog about it. I am not setting my expectation very high on that matter but I am hoping to be more productive this year. hehe. Till next time dears. Happy Crocheting and God Bless. 


Love, 
Jho



Follow us on:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...