Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Lapghan

I've had this afghan for a long time now which is  the longest WIP I've ever had. This was a project last summer by The Crochet Crowd community where they call it  Stitchcation Summer Challenge. I didn't finish it on time and instead of an afghan I have a lapghan. Not bad at all right? At least, I can close this chapter and move on to my next project. :)


Summer Lapghan
Materials: Red Heart Super Saver          

If you have a work in progress that's been in that state for a long time now, let me give you a friendly advise. Pick up your hook and work on it again. There's no better feeling than to have this sense of fulfillment and  see your project come to life. You'll then realize why you started that project after all. :)

Summer Lapghan

                                       
Before I end this post, I would like to share this almost done WIP I've been working on for the last 2 months. Can you guess what it is? Talk to you soon dears. :)


                                                            African Flower Square



Happy Crocheting  may we finish more crochet projects before 2015 ends. God bless you more!

Love,
Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...