Sunday, November 30, 2014

Falling in love with Amis



Jolly Ele & Sleepy Pan
Jolly Ele & Sleepy Pan

Hello Dears! I hope you are all doing great! :) I've been very busy these past few months and totally neglected this blog. But pity me not because I never forgot my yarn and hook. :D In fact I tried something that I feared for a very long time until now. It's making Amigurumi! 

If not because of a request of a client I wouldn't have tried it this year. Good thing I didn't gave in to that fear and bravely accepted the challenge! And now, I am totally in love with these cute creatures. Plus, I had a very friendly yarn to work with. :) With all the unraveling here and there, this Red Heart Super Saver didn't lose it's form resulting to a better looking ami (very far from what I expected!). I've added their solo pic below, included link to pattern and the store where I got the yarns. 


Pink Pony & Baby Elle
Pink Pony & Baby Ele



Pattern by Red Heart 
Red Heart Soft in Lilac from Coats Manila Bay

Pattern by Red Heart
Red Heart SS in Pretty in Pink & White from Coats Manila Bay

Pattern by Sharon of Amigurumitogo
Red Heart SS in White & Hot Red from Coats Manila Bay

Pattern by Sharon of Amigurumitogo
Red Heart SS in Pretty n Pink & White from Coats Manila Bay



If you haven't tried amis yet, I encourage you to try it. :) Yes, it's scary at first but you will overcome it on the way. Happy Crocheting and God bless! 

Love,
Jho


♡♡

Follow me on: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...