Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Top 7 Valentine's Day Crochet Patterns


http://bluboxoflove.blogspot.com


Hands up if you are one of those people who like to DIY things on last minute. Don't worry you are not alone. :D I've come up with this list of easy crocheted valentines gifts just in case you need one too. I've done number 1 and 7 before, they are both very cute and has easy pattern to follow. I am sure you can finish it on time.

By the way, just in case you don't have the right yarn color on your stash, we have a clearance sale going on our little online shop. Check it out, we might have what you are looking for. Here's direct link to *sale*. We still have Red Heart Super Saver in Really Red and White, perfect yarn if you want to make the no. 1 on the list. ;) Alright dears, got to go now.  I hope you find a perfect gift for your love ones on my list. Advance Happy Valentines to you. 


1. Here's my Heart Gift Bag by Red Heart 



2. Crochet Valentine Heart Earflap Hat by Classy Crochet



3. Heart Stitch Leg Warmers by Chelsie Brady



4. A Hat with Love by My Hobby is Crochet






6. The Romantic Dog Sweater by Lion Brand







Happy Crocheting and God Bless!

Love, 
Jho





Follow us on:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...