Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hello 2015! :)

Hi Dears! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! 2014 had been a wonderful year and I can't wait for more adventure this year. :) I have high hopes that this year will be one of our great year yet. (Do you feel that too?)

The first day of the year had become a real challenged for me. My mother told me beforehand that we'll hear the mass on new year's day (of course I said Yes! just to avoid more follow up question if I dare said no). Here comes January 1, all gloomy and cold the type of day where I would rather curled up on a corner to watch some series and catch some sleeps, than to go outside.. It was really tempting, thank God my mother was very persistent! 

First mass on a first day of the year felt like getting an spiritual armor to fight those temptations and negatives for the whole year. :) Now I can say: Bring it On! Thanks Nanay for your persistent spirit. 

Cheers to all of you dears who have been very supportive and encouraging. May this year bring you love, happiness, peace, wealth & good health! And of course cheers for a more creative year!!


San Pedro Calungsod Chapel in SM Aura
After the mass. San Pedro Calungsod Chapel in SM Aura

San Pedro Calungsod Chapel in SM Aura
San Pedro Calungsod Chapel in SM Aura
                                   

❅❅❅

Magnum Ice Cream
Cheers for a sweet life!

Oh yes! It may be cold here but it didn't stop us on munching these delicious Magnum Ice Cream. Perfect dessert to end the day! 


See you soon! God bless!

Love,
Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...