Monday, August 18, 2014

How are you?

Hi Dears! I hope you are all doing great. :) It's been quite a while since my last post.  I'm not sick or anything, though I can feel numbness on both my hands from time to time, it doesn't linger for so long that I can't crochet anymore. Do you feel that too? Well I guess not resting my hands when crocheting has given it's toll. And before it gets worse, I decided to take a break. :) 

Instead of getting depressed, I turn my attention on other things like reading books, exercising (when I'm in the mood of course ;) ), helping my mother on household chores and meditating. (Very guilty on those last 3). I hope that after this break I can balance my life and be more productive.

God Bless dears! Remember to take a break from time to time. Happy Crocheting! 

PS.
Hope to be back soon with projects to share. :)

Love,
Jho



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...