Saturday, June 4, 2016

Saturday Shift!


Hi Dears! It's Saturday here in the Philippines. A very fine day to go out have some Vitamin D, go to the market and take some photos. :) As much as I would like to crochet during weekends being a full time employee does not give me the freedom to do so. But it allows me to do other things I love and one of them is.. taking photographs. 

Today, I am taking you to my Saturday Haven. Lot's of good stuff and delish foods I am sure you will love. :) 


Pomeranian Dogs

Pomeranian Dogs

Salcedo Market Entrance


Salcedo Saturday Market

Food

Refreshers!

My Love <3

Flowers

Beautiful Flowers!

sunflower

kebab

samosa

different kind of lasagna

bread

fresh!

taho

dimsum

beautiful flowers

handmade

food

fruits

real italian food

Bikol's Best!

corn

barbecue

sausage

cotton candy

lasagna overload


 everlasting flowers

cheers!



If you happen to be in Makati City, you may visit them during Saturday. They are open from 6AM - 2:30 PM. Address: Jaime C. Velasquez Park, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. 



Time to go back on my work now dears. Till next time. God bless & Be Adventurous! 




Love, 

Jho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...