Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Early Christmas Sale!

Blubox of Love: Early Christmas Sale!


Hi Dears. How are you? I hope you are all doing great. The past month had been a very hectic schedule for me. Aside from having a 12 hour shift everyday, I need to review for a storage certification which is a requirement on my job. Sorry if I was not able to post more here.. But I still hope you like my early Christmas present. :) 


As for now this is only available for Philippine residents. Sale started last October 1st until supply last. It includes mercerized cotton thread like (Monaco & Cannon), Red Heart Soft, Ice yarns Magic Light, Outlast, Angora Gold Batik, Merino Gold Batik, Angora Design & Angora Active. You can check this link for available colors. Advance Merry Christmas! 


Cannon Mercerized Cotton Thread

Ice Yarn Magic Light

Monaco Mercerized Cotton Thread

Ice Yarn Outlast

Red Heart Soft

Ice Yarn Premium Yarns

I hope you have a wonderful day ahead. Happy Crocheting and God bless! 

Oh btw, here's a pic of the Virus Shawl I made using Merino Gold Batik. 

Blubox of Love : Virus Shawl


Love, 
Jho

Follow us on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...